The Interaction Attributes panel enables you to view characteristics about the interactions in the Search Results grid.
In addition, you can use the Interaction Attributes Panel to assign manual Categories to the selected interaction.
Click the Interaction Attributes icon in the Search Results grid to view following information:
- Interaction processing time: Indicates the date and time the interaction was processed in the system.
- Work groups: Indicates the groups associated with the agent(s) that participated in the interaction.
- Agents: Indicates the agent(s) that participated in the interaction.
- Metadata values: Indicates the metadata values associated with the interaction.
- Tags: Indicates the tags associated with the interaction.
- Automatically assigned Categories: Indicates the categories associated with the interaction.