Evaluation Sessions Grid
The Quality Manager - Evaluations Sessions grid contains a list of all evaluation sessions an evaluator must fill out.
From the grid you can:
- View which evaluation sessions were started, in progress and or completed
- View whether or not a session was assigned to an evaluator and which evaluator it was assigned to.
- Filter the evaluation session list to quickly find and work with a subset of the list.
The Evaluations Sessions grid contains the following information and options:
- - Enables you to delete the selected evaluation session.
- - Enables you to refresh the Evaluation Session grid with the latest evaluation sessions.
- - Use to archive selected evaluation sessions and remove them from the grid.
- Filter by name - Enables you to search for a specific evaluation session according to the session's name.
- 0 Selected - The number of evaluation session selected in the grid.
- Filter - Select one or more of the following filter options to limit the evaluation session list, so you can quickly find the information you are looking for:
- Sessions - Filter the list to show all unarchived evaluation sessions.
- Archived - Filter the list to only show archived evaluation sessions.
- Expired - Filter the list to only show expired evaluation sessions.
- Status - Filter the list to only show sessions that have not been started, are in progress and/or have been completed.
- Types - Filter the list to only show distributed, shared, calibration and/or ad-hoc sessions.
- Creation Date - Filter the list to only show sessions that were created on a specific date.
- Due Date - Filter the list to only show sessions that should be completed on a specific date.
- Completion Date - Filter the list to only show sessions that were completed on a specific date.
- Agent - Filter the list to only show sessions associated with a specific agent.
- Evaluator - Filter the list to only show sessions associated with a specific evaluator.
- Unassigned - Filter the list to only show sessions that have not been assigned to an evaluator.
- Name - The name of the evaluation session.
- Evaluator - The name of the evaluator to whom the evaluation session was assigned.
ImportantUnassigned sessions are only associated with Shared Evaluations. Unassigned signifies that you can select the session and assign it to yourself if you are part of the selected evaluators. Once you assign an Unassigned session to yourself, your name will appear in the Evaluator column.
- Interaction ID - The interaction in which the agent participated.
- Agent - The agent for which the evaluation session was created.
- Description - Contains an explanation about the specific evaluation session.
- Type - Indicates whether the evaluation session is a Distributed, Shared or Calibration session. For details, see Create an Evaluation.
- Form(s) - The number of forms associated with the evaluation session.
- Created - The date on which the evaluation session was created.
- Due - The date on which the evaluation session must be completed.
- Completed - The date on which the evaluation session was completed.
- Status - Indicates the status of the evaluation:
- In Progress - The evaluation has started, but has not been completed.
- Ready - The evaluation has not started.
- Completed - The evaluation session has been completed.
- Creator - The name of the person who created the evaluation session.
- Score - The score the agent received as a result of the evaluation.
- - Enables you to select the columns that appear in the Evaluations Manager grid.
ImportantTo return the grid columns to their default state, click Reset to defaults from the Select Columns list
This page was last modified on January 15, 2019, at 08:00.