Create a New Form
Quality Management forms are included in evaluation sessions. These forms enable evaluators to obtain feedback about how an agent is functioning, and subsequently determine what the agent needs to do to maximize your business goals and customer satisfaction.
Create a new form
- Click Quality > Forms Manager. The Forms Manager grid appears.
- Click New Form. A blank form appears.
- In the Untitled Form field enter a name for the form.
- In the Description field enter a description about the form you are creating. (optional)
- Click Insert and select to create a group of questions, add a group with an existing question type or add an existing question group from the Question Library. For details about how to create, edit and use question groups, see: Question Library.ImportantBy default one empty group already exists when you create a new form. For example, a form about agent/customer communication could have a group of questions called Interaction, containing questions about the interaction and another group called Agent, containing questions about how the agent handled the interaction.
- In the fields provided, add a group name and group description.
- Click Insert Question to add a question to the group and select one of the following question types: For details about each question type refer to: Form Questions.
- Yes/No or N/A - A question whose expected answer is either yes, no or not applicable.
- Choose from List - A closed ended question that enables the user to select multiple answers from a list of choices.
- Multiple Choice - A closed ended question that enables the user to select one answer from a list of answers.
- Free Form - A text box for users to input short answers to the question.
- Sliding Scale - A scale with a minimum and maximum value, where the maximum value represents a stronger association to the question.
- If a question is mandatory, select the Required check box. When Required is selected, the user must answer the question before completing the form. ImportantYou can move the location of a question using the arrows provided .
- Repeat steps 5-8 until the form contains all of the groups and questions you want. ImportantClick Clone Group to create a copy of an existing group of questions.
- Click Auto-fail for a Yes/No, Multiple Choice, the minimum Sliding Scale value or Choose from List answer, to create a form that will automatically fail when the user selects an answer to one of these questions.
- Click Done when you complete a group of questions. All of the group options will disappear and the group will appear as it will in the final form. ImportantTo edit the same group simply click within the group. The group options will reappear.
- Click Weighting... to assign your questions a weight. Weights can only be assigned to Multiple Choice, Yes/No, Choose from List and Sliding Scale questions. The weights indicate the relative importance of each question and are used by the system to calculate the form's score. The sum of the weights for each form and each group must be 100%. ImportantEach form must contain at least one question that can be given a weight. For more information see: Configure Question Weights.
- Click the Preview Form icon to review the form before you save it.
- Click the Active/Inactive option to activate/deactivate the form. (optional). Only an active form can be attached to an evaluation. An inactive form is not available and cannot be associated with an evaluation. In addition, an active form cannot be edited.
- Click Save to save the form. The screen reloads with the Forms Manager and the new form appears in the list.