Agent Bubble Chart
The Agent Bubble Chart report compares agents and/or work groups by plotting them on a graph according to the percentage of interactions in the horizontal (x-axis) and vertical (y-axis) Categories. Each Agent is represented on the graph by a bubble. The size of each bubble represents the average interaction duration. The X-Axis Only and Y-Axis Only versions present the data as a histogram indicating percentage of interactions per agent and/or work group, rather than a bubble chart.
- Plot Agents showing average interaction duration plus two customer-experience categories (for example, Dissatisfaction and Escalation)
- Plot Agents showing average interaction duration plus two agent-efficiency categories (for example, Transfer Rate and Hold Rate)
- Plot Agents showing average interaction duration plus two categories that represent metadata (for example, Customer Satisfaction and Issue Resolution)
Customizing the Report
- Version - Available in Full Report (standard size), Mini, Wide, X-Axis Only, and Y-Axis Only versions.
Items on Report:
- X-Axis Categories - Select one or more categories to include in the bubble chart's x-axis.
- Y-Axis Categories - Select one or more Categories to include in the y-axis of the bubble chart.
For additional information, see Report Parameters.
- Click a bubble in a chart, a bar in a graph, or an item in a table to open a list of interactions included in the item.
- In X-Axis Only and Y-Axis Only versions, click to drill down to a Category Trend report.