If you have an Administrator role, you can manage the role-based permissions by obtaining the Role ID for each role and including it in the appropriate Permissions field.
Obtaining the Role ID
To obtain the Role ID:
- Select the Admin gear in the bottom-left corner on the screen and select People from the main menu.
- In the People panel, select Roles:
Take note of of the role ID for each role.
ImportantThe role ID is visible in the URL that displays at the bottom left of the screen when you hover over the role title. See the example below:
To manage permissions:
- Select the Admin gear in the bottom-left corner on the screen and select Manage from the main menu.
- In the Apps Marketplace panel, select the drop-down arrow next to the gear icon for Genesys Cloud CTI and choose Change Settings from the list:
- Enter the Role ID into the appropriate Permission fields and select Update to confirm your changes:
This page was last modified on 19 February 2016, at 07:29.