VCC Dashboard Help
What is VCC Dashboard?
VCC Dashboard is an easy-to-use application that enables you to view the state of your ACD queues and manage your agents and skills, permitting you to make instantaneous and informed decisions about the operation of your contact center. You can select agents and monitor their call activity, coach them, and barge-in on active calls.
About This Help
The following topics explain the different features of VCC Dashboard:
About VCC Dashboard
Find information about using VCC Dashboard:
Find information for supervisors:
Frequently Asked Questions
How do I create agents?
How do I configure email or chat?
Read the topic Are there any add-on options? for information on how to configure email. You can also expand the following section to read common troubleshooting questions.[+] Common troubleshooting questions
How do I learn more about Premier Edition: Virtual Contact Center (VCC)?
The VCC Solution Guide contains information about the VCC solution as a whole, including introductory topics on the components that make up VCC.
Premier/Self Service eLearning Course Links
VCC Documentation Resources and Contacting Genesys Customer Care
Do you need more information about the VCC solution? The following documentation might be able to help you:
- The VCC Release Note: gives you all the information about new features, modifications, or any known UI behaviors/limitations.
- The VCC Solution Guide: gives you an overview of Virtual Contact Center (VCC) and are intended for use by administrators, supervisors, and agents. These topics also describe the product functionality and the user interfaces (UI), such as user accounts, routing, outbound campaigns, call recording, data recording, and historical reporting.
- The VCC Agent Desktop Help: gives you the information that you need to use the VCC Agent Desktop application.
- The CX Analytics Help: gives you the information that you need to use the CX Analytics' VCC historical reports.
- The CX Builder Help: gives you information on how to use CX Builder.
- The Gplus Adapter for Salesforce Help: gives you the information that you need to use the Gplus Adapter for Salesforce application.
- The VCC CTI Adapter for Salesforce Help: gives you the information that you need to use the VCC CTI Adapter for Salesforce application.
- The VCC CTI Adapter for Zendesk Help: gives you the information that you need to use the VCC CTI Adapter for Zendesk application.
- The VCC CTI Adapter for NetSuite Help: gives you the information that you need to use the VCC CTI Adapter for NetSuite application.
Additional information on Genesys Telecommunications Laboratories, Inc. is available on our Customer Care website.
Contacting Genesys Customer Care for the Cloud
Need additional assistance with using your Genesys Cloud solution? We’re happy to help. Just contact us using one of the phone numbers listed on the following page: Cloud Contact Phone Numbers.