How Do I Assign Supervisors to Teams?
You associate a supervisor to a team using the Supervisors tab under Teams. Supervisors are users who are responsible for managing the contact center agents.
Once the supervisors are assigned to a certain team, they can only see and edit the subset of skills and agents assigned to that team. This limited view is known as supervisor visibility.
- Select a team.
- Select the Supervisors tab in the section highlighted below to open the Supervisors view.
- The Supervisors view is divided into two sections:
- All Supervisors — lists all available supervisors in the contact center
- Team Supervisors — lists the supervisors associated with a specific team
- You can search for a specific supervisor (optional) or just drag a supervisor from the All Supervisors section and drop it into the Team Supervisors section
- Click Teams to return back to the default Teams view, or click another tab to segment another section of the contact center.
What do the icons mean?
The icons that you see in the Supervisors view represent the following:
— a supervisor who isn't monitoring any teams
— a supervisor who is monitoring a team
What if I want to assign a supervisor to a different team?
A supervisor must be unassigned from his current team before he can be assigned to a different team. VCC Dashboard displays the following message if you attempt to assign a supervisor to more than one team:
Click Confirm to unassign the supervisor from his current team and assign him to the team displayed on your screen. Otherwise, click Cancel.
How do I remove a supervisor from a team?
You can remove any supervisor from an associated team. You can always add them back to a team as needed. In the Team Supervisors section, hover your mouse over the supervisor that you want to delete and click x to delete the supervisor.
How do I search for supervisors?
You use the search tool to find a specific supervisor by typing the name of a supervisor into the Search field. Searches are case-sensitive. Press Enter to start the search and click X to clear the search field.