How Do I Assign Skills to Teams?
You associate a skill to a team using the Skills tab under Teams. Skills are an agent's knowledge of a particular subject that might be required for a call or a chat or email session, such as language skills.
Once the skills are assigned, supervisors can only view and edit the subset of those skills assigned to their team.
- Select a team:
- Select the Skills tab in the section highlighted below to open the Skills view.
- The Skills view is divided into two sections:
- All Skills—lists all skills available in the contact center
- Team Skills—lists the skills associated with a specific team
- Drag a skill from the All Skills section and drop it into the Team Skills section:
- Click Teams to return back to the default Teams view, or click another tab to segment another section of the contact center.
What if I want to assign skills to a different team?
Once you're in the Skills view, you can assign skills to different teams by clicking on the name of the team that you want to segment:
Drag a skill from the All Skills section and drop it into the Team Skills section:
How do I delete skills from a team?
You can delete any skill associated with a team. In the Team Skills section, hover your mouse over the skill that you want to delete and click x to delete the skill.