How Do I Assign Agents to Teams?
Agents are assigned to supervisors when a supervisor and the agents are assigned to the same team. Agents are users who are responsible for handling calls and addressing customer issues.
- Select a team:
- Select the Agents tab in the section highlighted below to open the Agents view.
- The Agents view is divided into two sections:
- All Agents — lists all available agents in the contact center
- Team Agents — lists the agents associated with a specific team
- You can search for a specific agent (optional) or drag an agent from the All Agents section and drop it into the Team Agents section
- Click Teams to return back to the default Teams view, or click another tab to segment another section of the contact center.
What if I want to assign agents to a different team?
Once you're in the Agents view, you can assign agents to different teams by clicking on the name of the team that you want to segment:
Then drag an agent from the All Agents section and drop it into the Team Agents section:
How do I remove agents from a team?
You can remove any agent from an associated team. You can always add them back to a team as needed. In the Team Agents section, hover your mouse over the agent that you want to delete and click x to delete the agent.
How do I search for agents?
You can use the search tool to find a specific agent by typing the name of an agent into the Search field. Searches are case-sensitive. Press Enter to start the search and click X to clear the search field.