|Maintenance Notice - PDF Generation|
|Dynamic PDF generation for web-based content is temporarily unavailable. This maintenance affects dynamic PDF files that are generated from either the HTML-based page or manual that you are viewing. Links that normally allow this functionality have been hidden, and will reappear as soon as the feature is restored.
How Do I Set Agent Permissions?
You can configure the features that agents can access in VCC Agent Desktop using the Permissions tab under the Desktop Settings view:
All permission settings listed here are set at the contact center level, which means that they apply for all agents within the contact center. These permission settings are used for the Chat, Email, and Voice channels. You can use this view to:
- enable agents to change their phone numbers on login
- make dispositions mandatory
- enable or disable the Reject button
- enable or disable the call monitor indicator
- enable or disable call recording options
- enable or disable unlimited wrap-up
- configure timed wrap-up
- Chat and Email are add-on options to the inbound voice contact center and therefore are not visible until activated. Contact your account representative if you wish to activate any of these add-on features. See the Are there any add-on options? section to find out more information about these features.
- The option to configure call-recording parameters is only available for GVP customers who have enabled the GVP call-recording feature.