Outbound Calling with Team Communicator
You can use the Team Communicator feature to make outbound calls in VCC Dashboard. Click in the top left corner of your screen to open the Team Communicator interface.
How do I search for contacts?
Click in the search box and start typing information about who you want to call. As you type, Team Communicator suggests known agents, contacts, and other resources.
Use the options below to filter the search results:
- Search all: You can select from all matching internal targets and contacts. This selection does not affect the sort order.
- Show and search favorites: Click to show only contacts/address book targets that your administrator has provided as frequently called numbers outside of the contact center. The sort order is by category or type.
- Show and search recent: Select from the last 1 to 10 internal targets you have directly dialed or monitored. The sort order is by date.
- Filter by Type: Select the type to search. For example, Agent or Skill.
- Show/Hide Types: Select to show or hide types.
How do I start a call?
Click the Call icon beside the name of a contact to initiate an outbound call..
- If manually dialing a number, a +1 prefix is required to place the call for North American phone numbers. A +011 prefix is required for international numbers.
- If your contact center is configured to use multiple caller IDs, you are prompted to select a caller ID before the call is launched.
Where can I find more information on Team Communicator?
Detailed documentation on Team Communicator is available in the Agent Desktop Help.