How Do I Manage Dispositions?
Dispositions are descriptions of the final outcome of the call. These codes are used to flag calls for reporting purposes. Click Desktop > Dispositions to open the Dispositions view to better manage dispositions.
See How do I set mandatory dispositions? to learn how to make it mandatory for agents to set dispositions.
How do I add new dispositions?
You can add new dispositions by clicking + Add and typing the name of the new disposition:
Press Enter to add the new disposition name. A Disposition successfully added message appears in the lower right-hand corned when the disposition is added.
How do I add new disposition groups?
You can add new disposition groups by clicking Add Group and typing the name of the new disposition group:
Press Enter to add the disposition group name to the list of dispositions.
How do I add new sub-dispositions to disposition groups?
- Add dispositions to the disposition group by clicking to the right of the disposition name.
- Add sub-groups to the disposition group by clicking to the right of the disposition name.
How do I edit dispositions?
You can rename dispositions by clicking the name of the disposition you wish to edit and typing the new information. Press Enter to update the disposition name. A Disposition group successfully added message appears in the lower right-hand corned when the disposition group is added.
How do I delete dispositions?
- Click Delete to remove the disposition.
- Click Don't Delete to return to the Dispositions view.
A Successfully Deleted Disposition(s) message appears in the lower right-hand corned when the disposition is removed.
- If you delete a disposition, it still shows up in the VCC Agent Desktop drop-down lists until the agent logs out and then logs back in again.
- When deleting a disposition, the system might not respond after you click Delete to confirm the deletion of the disposition code.
- If this happens, refresh the browser window.
- If refreshing the browser session does not work, then you must log out and log back in again.
How do I search for dispositions?
Use the search tool to find a specific disposition by typing the name of the disposition into the Quick Filter field:
Press Enter to start the search or click X to clear the search field.