In Premier Edition Cloud, the state where an agent is engaged in a call. This information provides the total number of agents with a certain skill that are currently engaged in a call. This information is used to monitor agent performance or for data used in both real-time and historical reporting.
After Call Work
Also known as ACW. The state where a device, on behalf of an agent, is no longer involved with an Automatic Call Distributor (ACD) call. While in this state, the agent is performing administrative duties for a previous call (or another media interaction) and cannot receive further calls from the ACD.
See also Ready and Not Ready.
The state where an agent is logged in to an Automatic Call Distributor (ACD) group, but is not prepared to handle calls that the ACD distributes. While in this state, an agent can receive calls that are not handled by the ACD.
See also Ready and After Call Work.
Indicates the type of activity that an agent either has performed or is currently performing. The mode that an agent is in (for example, Ready, Not Ready, After-Call Work, Unavailable, Do Not Disturb, and so on).
In Premier Edition Cloud, the status can be set by the agent or assigned by supervisors. This information is used to monitor agent performance or for data used in both real-time and historical reporting.
Without leaving the Dashboard view, you can use the Agents panel to see agent status, time in this status, and the reason for why they're in this status.
You can use this information to monitor agents at a glance and identify trends and potential issues. The following information is available:
- the agent's name is displayed alphabetically under the Name column using the Last Name, First Name convention (upper-case names are listed first alphabetically, followed by lower-case names).
- the time that the agent spent in the current status (this information is also known as time in current state) is displayed under the Duration column)
- the agent's status (for example, Not Ready) is displayed under the Status column.
- This information is only displayed for agents who are logged into an ACD group. The Users view displays all users, regardless of their status.
- The time in the current state does not change if only the sub-state/reason code is changed.
- The agents' call duration values in a call might not be sorted in the correct order compared to those not in a call. This is because the In Call duration is calculated differently from the other status durations.
- When a call is missed, the agent status in VCC Dashboard's Agents panel in the Dashboard view is automatically set to Not Ready - no answer.
- There might be a 10 second delay in the refresh rate between the agent status and the time in current state (TiCS) for the Queues and Skills widgets and the Agent panel.
What are the agent status icons?
The Agent Status is displayed in the Status column in the Agents panel and is indicated by the following icons:
- Ready — agents who are are logged into an Automatic Call Distributor (ACD) group and are ready to receive and handle calls that the ACD distributes. This icon never has text next to it.
- Not Ready — agents who are logged into an ACD group, but are unable to take the calls that the ACD distributes. This icon can appear with or without text beside it. If there is text beside it, then it is the custom Not Ready reason code.
- After Call Work — agents who are logged into an ACD group, but they are performing administrative duties for a previous call (or other media interaction) and cannot receive calls until they're back in the Ready status. This icon can appear with or without text beside it. If there is text beside it, then it is the custom After Call Work reason code.
- In Call — any agents on a call (This icon typically appears with text beside it, which is the Target Skill of the call. It can also appear without any text, which means the call was not routed, but rather it's an outbound or a personal call.
How do I search for agents?
You can search for agents by name by typing a name into the Search by name field and then hitting Enter.
Search only supports alphanumeric characters. For example, if an agent has a hyphenated name, enter their name without the hyphen to complete the search.
How do I filter by agent status?
You can filter agents by selecting an agent status in the following way, under the Agents panel, click the arrow icon to open up the status drop-down list and select the agent status that you want to filter.
How do I sort the Name and TiCS columns?
Click to sort though the agent names and the duration time information in the Name and TiCS columns.