Also known as a two-step transfer. In Premier Edition Cloud, a term for transferring a call from agent to another with an acknowledgement, so that the other agent is aware of the reason for the transfer.
How Can I Manage the Favorites List?
The agents in your contact center have people, who are known as contacts or favorites, outside the company (usually customers) that they need to dial often. These favorites appear as a click to call list of numbers in VCC Agent Desktop. All agents associated with the contact center have access to the same Favorites list.
You can see the list of contacts currently added to your contact center's database or add new contacts using the Favorites tab under Desktop.
- If you assign a phone number that already exists in the Favorites list, you won't receive a warning message and you'll have duplicates in your list.
- When you try to make a consultation call or a two-step (warm) transfer to a phone number configured in this list, the Complete Conference button is not available if that number is also assigned to an agent.
- IVR Transfer pages that were created on an ACD Page in CX Builder appear as read-only contacts and have the number prefix IVR (for example, IVR2030305099).
How do I add new Favorites?
You can add new contacts to your Favorites list by typing the name of the new contact and the phone number or extension of the new contact into their respective fields:
How do I edit Favorites?
You can edit the Favorites list by clicking either the check box or clicking the name or the phone number of the contact you wish to edit and typing the new name or phone number of the contact. Press Enter to update the contact name.
How do I delete Favorites?
You can delete Favorites from your list by selecting the check box next to the contact name and clicking Delete.
- If this happens, refresh the browser window.
- If refreshing the browser session does not work, then you must log out and log back in again.
How do I search for Favorites?
Use the search tool to find a specific Favorite by typing the name of a contact or phone number into the Quick Filter field:
Press Enter to start the search or click X to clear the search field.