Call Recording and Data Retention
CX Builder helps you to archive customer-to-agent conversations to help assure that agents provide excellence in customer service. For more information on how to enable and use call recording, refer to the CX Builder Help.
- Calls can be recorded, searched, and played back
- Calls can be retrieved through CX Analytics
- Encrypted recording is not supported and can only be implemented via a Professional Services (PS) engagement
- Ability to play the following call recording consent announcement: Your call is being recorded for quality purposes
- Ability to record the IVR and assisted-services portions of call, which is stored in one voice file
- Notification tones
- Ability to stop the recording at the point where a call is transferred to a third party
Data retention determines the persistent data and call recording guidelines for meeting the conditions for data archiving.
The following CX Builder components use data retention:
- Application Data (Voice Sites) — Users can have an unlimited number of applications. The data is stored for the life of the customer.
- Data Files — Users can have an unlimited number of data files. Data files are stored for the life of the customer, and are limited to 50,000 rows.
- Call Recordings — All call recordings are stored for 30 days from the day the call was recorded. Additional time can be purchased for up to 90 days.
- Voicemail/audio capture recordings — All voicemail/audio capture recordings are stored for 30 days from the day the file was recorded. Additional time can be purchased for up to 90 days.
- Call History Report — The call history report is a real-time log of call activity. Call history report data is stored for 90 days from the day the call was placed. Call variable data is available in the exported Call History report for 20 days from the day the call was placed.