Adding a New Call Center
You can add a new Genesys call center by using the following steps:
- Navigate to Genesys Cloud > Call Center > New to open the New Genesys Call Center view.
- Enter the information into the Center Name and Server Address fields. You must assign a contact center name and an URL to these two fields.
- Select the Popup New Tab checkbox, if you want a Search page to open up in a new tab when there is an incoming call. Otherwise, the Search page opens up within the same tab. The popup search results are based on cti-criteria.
- Assign users to the call center by either clicking on the drop-down list or clicking Add in the Call Center Users section.
- You can only assign a NetSuite user to one call center at a time, otherwise a corresponding validation error is displayed.
- Click Save to record the changes. The default saved settings are as follows:
- the call center record type permission is Record Types – genesys-ug-02
- the user record type permission is Record Types – genesys-ug-02
This page was last modified on February 19, 2016, at 06:29.