Installing the Gplus Adapter
Gplus Adapter for Salesforce is a soft phone that can be embedded in your Salesforce sales or service console or be accessed in a separate window that is launched from a Phone icon. The standard adapter has a fixed size and therefore the features and functionality is designed for a small screen space.
To install the Gplus Adapter:
- Log into Salesforce and then navigate to the Install Package URL.
- Select All Users.
- After the installation is complete, go to Set-up.
- Expand the Customize tab, and then click Call Center.
- Click Manage Call Centers.
- Locate Genesys Gplus for Salesforce.
- Click Edit > Actions.
- Copy the following value and paste it into the CTI Adapter URL field:
- Click Save.