You can add new users to your Salesforce call center using the following steps:
- Log into Salesforce.com with your administrator credentials to open the Home page.
- Click Setup, found under the User menu drop-down list below your user name in the top right-hand corner to open the Force.com page.
- From the App Setup section on the left-hand side of the screen, click Customize to open the customization options.
- Click Call Center > Call Centers.
- Click the name of your contact center.
- In the Call Center Users section, click Manage Call Center Users.
- You can also access this button from the Call Center Edit screen, if you are editing your Contact Center Definition .xml file.
- Click Add More Users.
- Specify the search criteria to find the users who you want to assign to your call center. For example, you can search by the Last name field.
- Click Find to display the refined list of your search criteria.
- Select the check boxes for the users that you want to add.
- Click Add to Call Center.
ImportantUsers can only belong to one call center at a time, so users are excluded from the search if they already a part of your contact center.
This page was last modified on September 30, 2016, at 03:37.