Subscriber Lookup Details
The Subscriber Details page displays the subscriber status, voice sites, and phone numbers. This page also allows the CSR user to enable/disable features.
- In the Voice Site Information section:
- Click the site name to access that Voice Site in the subscriber’s CX Builder account.
- Click the phone number to access the Assign/Unassign Phone Number page.
- The Contact Information section displays the subscriber’s name, contact phone number, email address, and billing ID.
- Click the Change link to the right of the email address to change the email address of that account. Clicking this link sends an email prompting the subscriber to create a new password for their account.
- In the Configure Account section, click the links to the right of the features to enable/disable the feature. See Enabling CX Builder Features for details.
This page was last modified on 26 February 2016, at 05:42.