Enabling CX Builder Features
Enable CX Builder features through the subscriber’s enterprise account. If you haven't created your account yet, see Creating an Enterprise Account.
- Using Subscriber Lookup, search for the subscriber.
- From the Subscriber Lookup Results screen, click the ID of the subscriber to view and manage the features enabled for that account.
- On the right side of your screen locate the Configure Account section and enable the features as described here:
- ASR Enabled—click Enable, as this enables the ability to leverage speech input in the voice site. Once enabled, CX Builder users can create voice sites using Speech and DTMF.
- TTS Settings Enabled— click Enable if you want to control the speaking rate of TTS messages in CX Builder.
- SIP Refer—Leave as No, as this is not supported.
- CXA —click Enable and select GlobalIVRVCC. CFA provides three options in the drop-down menu:
- GlobalIVR—Only IVR-related reports are enabled on the CX Analytics tab in CX Builder.
- GlobalVCC—If a subscriber is not paying for CX Analytics, but using VCC, select this option. If this option is enabled, all IVR reports are disabled, and only the four CX Analytics standard reports are enabled under VCC (using the CX Analytics application).
- GlobalIVRVCC— Both IVR and VCC analytics reports are enabled.
- ACD—click Enable as this enables subscribers access to VCC. Once this option is enabled, you cannot use the CSR Tool to disable it for a subscriber.
- IMPORTANT: ACD must always be enabled. Otherwise, the voice file synchronization will not work, making the IVR unavailable.
- ASR Languages—click the + (plus sign) toggle to expand the ASR Languages section. By default, English-Australia is listed and selected. No other languages are available.
- NL/Custom Grammars—if you have already uploaded a grammar, click Enable to enable it.
Note: Under the Common Tasks section, if you click Login, you can login to CX Builder. If you click Change Account Status, you open the Change Account Status screen.
Configuring GVP Call Recording
When you click Configure in the Configure Account section of the Subscriber Lookup screen, the GVP Call Recording Configuration screen displays.
- Select either or both Inbound Call Recording and Outbound Call Recording, as desired.
- Click Save. A confirmation note appears.
- Starting in this 15.5 release, you specify which phone numbers to enable for call recording in CX Builder in addition to configuring other aspects of call recording. See the CX Builder Help for more information.
- Configuring this call recording results in two audio files: one for the IVR portion and the other for the agent portion. You access these call recordings through CX Analytics.
- Call recording is now supported for agent-initiated outbound calls.
- After you click Save to enable Call Recording for the first time, there is a time lag (15-20 seconds) before the screen displays that Call Recording is enabled.
Enabling NL/Custom Grammars
A grammar is a file with words and patterns of words identified that can be used by the speech recognizer as it listens to a caller's response. If you want to use a natural language custom grammar, you can upload one or more to your account.
- Under the NL/Custom Grammars section, next to File, click Browse.
- Browse to locate the grammar, either a pre-compiled (.grxml) or a compiled (.gram) file, and click Open. The name of the file appears.
- Click Upload.
- Click Enable.
Note: In CX Builder, you specify the grammar on the Question page when you select the Natural Language Response Type.