|Maintenance Notice - PDF Generation|
|Dynamic PDF generation for web-based content is temporarily unavailable. This maintenance affects dynamic PDF files that are generated from either the HTML-based page or manual that you are viewing. Links that normally allow this functionality have been hidden, and will reappear as soon as the feature is restored.
How do I set my Ready status?
The My Status view provides a universal status monitor in the Main View. You can manage your status using either the Agent Status menu or from the My Channels tab.
Viewing Your Ready Status
The title bar of the Main View displays your status icon, your login status, and provides a button that enables you to log out.
Viewing Your Agent Status Summary
The Status icon and menu are located on the left-hand side of the Main View title bar.
- To view your agent status summary, place the mouse pointer over the Status icon. The status summary includes your login name, channels, and channel status.
- To set or change your Ready status for all channels (global Ready status), select Status to open your status menu. Click and release on the status that you want to set.
Managing Your Agent Status
You can manage your Ready status for each channel on the My Channels tab.
To receive calls, emails, or chats, change your status to Ready for the appropriate channel.
Changing Your Agent Status
To change your status:
- Click the My Channels tab.
- Select Status to open your status menu.
- Select your status from the menu. The status choices include:
- Ready — you are available to take calls
- Not Ready to receive interactions, with a reason code (there can be multiple reason codes as defined by the contact center administrator)) — you are not available to take calls
- After Call Work (ACW) in progress, not ready to receive interactions, with a reason code (there can be multiple reason codes as defined by the contact center administrator)) — you are not available to take calls due to being in wrap-up mode
- Log Off to close your connection to the channel without logging out of the application — you are logged out of the system
If you are not available to receive calls, you should log out of Agent Desktop or set you status to Not Ready, otherwise calls might be routed to you when you are not there.
Logging Off Channels
- Select Status on the right-hand side of the Main View title bar to open your status menu.
- Select Log Off .
To log off from an individual channels but to stay logged in to the system:
- Select the My Channels tab.
- For the channel that you want to log off, click the Ready status menu.
- Select Log Off for that channel.