The Dashboard tab in VCC Agent Desktop displays the My Reports and Contact Center dashboards. The statistics tracked on My Reports and Contact Center are default reports.
- The total amount of calls that are active.
- The total amount inbound, outbound, internal, or consult calls.
- The total amount of work hours resources spent in talk time, wrap up time, ready, or in hold time
- The average call time
- The average amount of calls per hour
These statistics are calculated using Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) knowns as metrics. For this report, the following metrics used are:
- Call Activity — monitors the total amount of time spent by the agents on inbound calls, outbound calls, internal calls, and consult calls. This metric also takes into account the total amount of time spent handling calls.
- Work Time — tracks (in minutes) the total amount of time spent by the agents in talk time, wrap up time, ready time, or hold time. This metric also displays the average call time and the average amount of calls per hour.
- Average Calls per Hour — tracks the total amount of time spent hourly by resources handling calls.
- Average Call Time — averages the total amount of time spent on each call.
Contact Center Statistics
- The number of calls waiting on the Automatic Call Distributor (ACD)
- The current maximum waiting time for inbound calls
- The average waiting time for inbound calls
- The summary statistics for a specific time interval
You can switch between configured Contact Center dashboards by selecting the desired dashboard from the drop-down in the upper-right corner or by selecting the pop-up arrows on either side of the dashboard.
Click Refresh to immediately update the instrument panel. The VCC Dashboard values are automatically refreshed every 20 seconds.
Click either the Past 60 Minutes tab or the Past 24 Hours tab to see the summary information.
The Summary tabs provide you with the following accumulated data over specific time periods:
- The answer rate, which is the number of calls that were answered and/or abandoned during a specific time interval (the past 60 minutes or the past 24 hours)
- The number of answered calls
- The number of abandoned calls
- The graph of the trendline over a time period of either the past 60 minutes or the past 24 hours. Hover your mouse pointer over the intervals along the bottom of the graph to see the summary statistics for that interval.