Use the Contact History view scroll through a list of interactions from the current contact or one you have selected in the Contact Directory.
Use the Chronology slider to limit or expand the list of interactions. The slider has five positions that represent different time intervals:
- All: View the entire list from the most recent interaction back to 90 days ago
- Last Month: View the list from the most recent interaction back to one month ago
- Last Week: View the list from the most recent interaction back to one week ago
- Last Day: View the list from the most recent interaction back to one day ago
The History view table can be sorted by column. Just click on a column head to sort by Status, Subject, Start Date, End Date, or who processed the interaction. Click the same column head to reverse the sorting.
Page through the list of search results by doing any of the following:
- Click the Go to the Next Page button () to view the next page.
- Click the Go to the Previous Page button ( to return to the previous page.
- Click the Go to First Page button () to return to the start of the list of search results.
- Click the Go to Last Page button () to return to the start of the list of search results.
- Specify the number of items that are displayed on each page by using the per page drop-down list.
About the Selected Interaction
The tabs at the bottom of the History view let you see information about an interaction that you select from the list.
Use these controls to show/hide the tabs:
- —Displays the Details panel below the workspace area.
- —Hides the Details panel.
If you select an interaction from the list, you can view information details about interaction in the Details tab.
- For voice interactions, the Details tab inlcudes the phone number of the contact, the origin of the call, who the call was transferred to, and so on.
- For email interations, the Details tab includes the body of the email.
- For chat interactions, the Details tab includes the chat transcript.
If there are notes attached to the interaction, you can view these in the Note tab. You can enter comments about the current interaction or read comments that have been entered in the past.
The Case Data tab includes all the data attached to the interaction by the system, such as an account number, type of service, and disposition about an interaction.