This release does not include new features or functionality.
This release does not include corrections or modifications.
This section is a cumulative list of known issues for all releases of VCC Dashboard.
- When using Internet Explorer, dispositions in the Settings > Dispositions view might not load correctly when you first visit the page.
- Workaround: Refresh the page. (AACD-6176)
- If you are using the multiple caller IDs feature, VCC Dashboard hides the Caller ID field in the Properties tab for each team in the Settings > Teams view. You cannot simultaneously use multiple Caller IDs and set Caller IDs at the team level. (AACD-5504)
- If queued callback calls fail, VCC Dashboard removes them from the Callback count in the Skills widget and does not alert the user that callback calls have failed. (AACD-4877)
- If you delete a team that had the option Nailed Up Connection enabled, the agents of the deleted team will continue to use nailed up connections until the next time they log in to Agent Desktop. (AACD-4519)
- The search and filter functions found under the Dashboard and Users tabs only support alphanumeric characters. For example, if an agent has a hyphenated name, enter their name without the hyphen to complete the search. (AACD-4239)
- There might be a 10-second delay in the refresh rate between the agent status and the time in current state (TiCS) displayed in the Agent panel in the Dashboard view. (AACD-4077)
- If the Hot Seating feature is enabled for your contact center, a supervisor or administrator cannot log in an agent after the agent has logged out.
- Workaround: A supervisor can manually assign a phone number to the agent and then log in the agent. (AACD-5355)
- You cannot use the Hot Seating feature if your contact center also uses the feature that allows agents to direct transfer or consult calls to logged-out agents. These features are mutually exclusive. (AACD-5354)
- If the Hot Seating feature is enabled for your contact center, supervisors might need to reload the Users view before they are able to start monitoring agents. (AACD-5124)
- If the Hot Seating feature is enabled for your contact center, you might first need to assign a phone number to an agent for the Voice channel before you can monitor the agent's state in the Dashboard view.
- Note: If you manually assign a phone number to an agent, this number is not released or unassigned when the agent logs out, regardless of whether Hot Seating is enabled. (AACD-5113)
- Agents might still be able to select generic Not Ready and After Call Work reason codes in the My Channels tab of Agent Desktop, even if you have disabled the Display generic After Call Work state and Display generic Not Ready state options in VCC Dashboard.
- Workaround: Click the Display generic After Call Work state and Display generic Not Ready state check boxes twice in a row (to enable and disable these options) to resolve this issue. (AACD-5018)
- When a call is missed, if the system is configured to set the agent status to Not Ready, the agent status is set to Not Ready - no-answer instead of Not Ready – Missed Call. (AACD-3843)
- VCC Dashboard only counts calls that are actually answered for agents and skills. VCC Dashboard does not count zero duration calls, calls abandoned while ringing, or manually dialed outbound calls initiated by an agent. (AACD-3235, PECC-343)
- The Service Level Attribute metrics exclude missed call statistics. (AACD-2261)
- After modifications to the Service Level interval (the target service level measured in seconds), the Skill Service Level value is not updated until a new call to that skill is received. (AACD-859)
This page was last modified on March 1, 2018, at 14:10.