No new feature are introduced for Agent Desktop in this release.
This release does not contain resolved issues for Agent Desktop.
This section is a cumulative list of known issues for all releases of Agent Desktop.
- Multiple logins are not supported; only a single login session per user is supported. If an agent logs in multiple times simultaneously using different browser applications, unpredictable consequences are experienced.
- Agents cannot resume a consultation call in scenarios where the consultation target transfers the call to an IVR. (AACD-4119)
- Some of the Disposition Codes that are included in reports do not correspond with the Disposition Codes that are available to be set by agents. This happens when the name of a Disposition Code is changed.
- Workaround: Delete the Disposition Code and recreate it using the new name. (AACD-2702)
- Agents should log out of Agent Desktop or set their status to Not Ready when they are not available to receive calls, otherwise the Ready status might persist and calls might be routed to an agent who is not present. Also, if agents leave their status as Not Ready, their productivity statistics will decrease. (AACD-1566)
- The list of agents shown in the Agent Desktop transfer-list includes the System Administrator and users defined as supervisors. Supervisors cannot take incoming calls unless they are also set up as agents (dual-role). The System Administrator (First User) cannot log in to Agent Desktop or VCC Dashboard. (AACD-797)
- In the United States and Canada, when an agent uses Agent Desktop to place an outbound call, the number entered must start with 1 for domestic destinations and 011 for international destinations. For all other countries, dial the international direct dialing (IDD) number + country code + city/area code + phone number. For more information about local, domestic, and international dialing, consult with your domestic phone service provider. (OP-15203)
- The Chat channel is not correctly displayed in the My Channels tab even if the channel is active. (AACD-5984)
- If the contact in a chat interaction is not found in the Contact Database, the agent must either create a new contact by filling in the contact information fields Interaction Information tab, or associate the chat interaction to an existing contact by clicking Assign another contact to this interaction However, it is not possible for the application to verify the identity of the contact. For security purposes, agents must verify the contact identity for chat interactions. Genesys recommends that no sensitive information be communicated through this channel. (AACD-2439)
- Email interactions must be less than 5MB in size to be processed by Agent Desktop. (AACD-3337)
- Inbound email statistics are incremented twice when an inbound email is processed, once for the sent reply email and once for the email when it is processed from the workbin. (AACD-2467)
- Notes that agents add to the Note tab of inbound email interactions are not automatically copied to outgoing reply email interactions. If the agent wants to include the same note in the reply interaction, he or she should copy and paste it from the inbound email Note tab or manually enter a new note in the Note tab of the outgoing email interaction.
- When callback data is enabled, the Case Data associated with a callback interaction does not include the callback data. (AACD-6311)
- After a supervisor changes an agent's phone number, the agent cannot change his or her status. The agent must log out and log back in again to change status. (AACD-6260)
- In some environments where the hot seating feature is enabled, the first time agents attempt to login, they get a Session Expired error message. When they attempt to login a second time, login is successful. (AACD-5085)
This page was last modified on March 1, 2018, at 14:10.