VCC Agent Desktop Help
VCC Agent Desktop is powered by Genesys Workspace Web Edition, a Cloud application that lets contact center agents communicate with customers and team members through channels such as calls, chats, and email.
About This Help
The following topics explain the different features of VCC Agent Desktop:
About VCC Agent Desktop
Find information about using VCC Agent Desktop:
Agent Desktop lets you handle:
Agent Desktop enables you to:
The following browsers are fully supported:
- Microsoft Internet Explorer 10 and 11
- Google Chrome version 38 and higher
- Mozilla Firefox version 34 and higher
Frequently Asked Questions
What do I do if Browser Communications goes down?
- Sometimes system trouble causes your Browser Communications voice channel to lose connection so that you can't make or receive any calls.
- You should have a backup phone number available that you can log in to in case there are network issues and Browser Communications (WebRTC) goes down.
- To change from Browser Communications to a backup phone number, exit from Agent Desktop then login again. In the second login window, uncheck Use browser communications, then enter your backup phone number in the phone number field. Click Log In.
- See Logging out and logging back in on a different number for more information.
How do I change password?
- If this is your first time logging on, you might have to change your password. This happens automatically. A message box is displayed that walks you through the steps. If you are not sure about any of the prompts, your administrator or supervisor can provide you with the details.
- If you need to change your password, send a request to your supervisor requesting a change password email. You supervisor will reset your password, and you will receive a confirmation email. Follow the instructions in the email to change your password.
What are Skills?
- Skills are things that you are good at, like product specialization or a language that you speak.
- When your supervisor sets up your account, she or he assigns skills and skill levels based on what you can do.
- Skills are used to direct calls to you. If someone calls about a product that you are specialized on, the call will be directed to you and others with the same skill on that product.
Can I Customize my Agent Desktop
- There is no customization API available for Agent Desktop.
How can I find my Call Stats?
- Use the Dashboard tab to see your call activity, worktime, and other reports.
- My Reports contains your personal statistics
- Contact Center contains statistics about your contact center
Calls and Interactions
- The How do I use Agent Desktop to handle interactions? topic introduces all the different ways that you can use Agent Desktop to receive or make calls and other interactions
- Agent Desktop lets you handle incoming and outgoing voice calls
- Agent Desktop lets you handle incoming chat interactions
- Agent Desktop lets you handle incoming and outgoing email interactions
Premier/Self Service eLearning Course Links
VCC Documentation Resources and Contacting Genesys Customer Care
Do you need more information about the VCC solution? Contact your supervisor or administrator about the following documentation might be able to help you:
- The VCC Release Note gives you all the information about new features, modifications, or any known UI behaviors/limitations.
- The VCC Solution Guide gives you an overview of Virtual Contact Center (VCC) and are intended for use by administrators, supervisors, and agents. These topics also describe the product functionality and the user interfaces (UI), such as user accounts, routing, outbound campaigns, call recording, data recording, and historical reporting.
- The VCC Dashboard Help gives you the information that you need to use the VCC Dashboard application.
- The VCC Agent Desktop Help gives you the information that you need to use the VCC Agent Desktop application.
- The CX Analytics Help gives you the information that you need to use the CX Analytics' VCC historical reports.
- The CX Builder Help gives you information on how to use CX Builder.
- The Gplus Adapter for Salesforce Help gives you the information that you need to use the Gplus Adapter for Salesforce application.
- The VCC CTI Adapter for Salesforce Help gives you the information that you need to use the VCC CTI Adapter for Salesforce application.
- The VCC CTI Adapter for Zendesk Help gives you the information that you need to use the VCC CTI Adapter for Zendesk application.
- The VCC CTI Adapter for NetSuite Help gives you the information that you need to use the VCC CTI Adapter for NetSuite application.