A capability of an agent/resource that might be required in an interaction, such as language skills or knowledge of a business process.
Skill Service Level
In Premier Edition Cloud, a type of functionality found in the Settings view in VCC Dashboard, which allows a contact center administrator to configure a service level for each skill within that contact center.
How Do I Set the Skill Service Levels?
This Service Level information can be used for the Voice channel in VCC Agent Desktop and for the Queues widget in the Dashboard view.
What are the Skill Service Level settings?
The Skill Service Level is the percentage of calls for a specific skill that were answered within the the time interval (targeted time) for the current period.
The Skill Service Level information includes:
- Service Level Interval Type — This setting selects the interval type to display for all Skill widgets in the Dashboard view. You can select one of the following options:
- Sliding Interval — Displays the service level for the current interval, as set in the Interval (min) field.
- Growing Interval — Displays the service level for the current day. The service level is reset at midnight each day.
- Short Call Duration — Calls that are abandoned very quickly, so they must not count against the service level. This is a default value and cannot be changed. The default value is 10 seconds.
- Target Service Level (%) — The percentage of calls that were answered within the time interval for the current period. When this service level is met, or exceeded, the contact center is meeting their service level goal. If the service level is below this percentage, then the Service Level for this skill is displayed as red.
- (If Sliding Interval is selected) Interval (min) — The time interval during which the service level is calculated. A service level is normally calculated over at least a 5 minute time period.
- (If Growing Interval is selected) Growing Interval — The interval resets at midnight. This value cannot be changed.
- Speed of Answer (sec) — The time threshold in which all calls must be answered to be considered within that service level. Calls that wait in the skill queue for a time interval that is longer than this value are considered as not meeting the service level.
- When you update the Speed of Answer (sec) value for the Skill Service Level, the Speed of Answer statistic for the related VCC historical report in CX Analytics is also updated with the same value. The data refresh rate will update in under 60 seconds.
- Display — If enabled, VCC Dashboard displays this service level in the Skills widget(s). If disabled, VCC Dashboard does not display the service level but still records service-level statistics for historical reporting.