Voice Call Interactions
Voice call actions let you handle interactions with contacts or internal targets (agents, queues, routing points, and skills).
- Inbound Voice Interaction — View the information that is necessary to handle a voice interaction with a contact or internal agent.
- Internal Voice Interaction — Start a voice interaction with an internal target.
- Outgoing calls — Start a phone call with someone outside your organization, like a contact.
- Voice Consult — Consult with another agent about the current interaction. Voice consultations are started from an active interaction, and enables your internal target to view case data, contact information, and history. The target agent can choose not to accept your consultation request. You can also transfer or conference your interaction to an Active Consultation.
- Voice Transfer — Transfer a voice interaction to an internal target or another contact.
- Voice Conference — Conference a voice interaction with an internal target or another contact.
This page was last modified on August 26, 2016, at 03:24.