|Maintenance Notice - PDF Generation|
|Dynamic PDF generation for web-based content is temporarily unavailable. This maintenance affects dynamic PDF files that are generated from either the HTML-based page or manual that you are viewing. Links that normally allow this functionality have been hidden, and will reappear as soon as the feature is restored.
- From an Inbound Email Interaction window, by selecting:
- By using the Team Communicator to find a contact and selecting New E-Mail.
You might be configured to have the contents of the original email included in the body of the reply email.
The Outbound Email Interaction window enables you to handle many email-related tasks, including the following:
- Save the email in a workbin for later handling.
- Attach one or more selected files to the email.
- Delete the email without sending it.
- Start a Voice Consultation with an internal target or with a contact
- Select the sender from the From drop-down list of addresses from which you are configured to send email.
- Select an alternate email address for the recipient.
- Add one or more Carbon Copy (CC) recipients.
- Add one or more Blind Carbon Copy (BCC) recipients.
- Set a disposition code.
- Use the Note to attach a note to the interaction history.
- View Case Data (attached data) for the current interaction.
- View contact information.
- Specify or change the email subject.
- Specify fonts, text styles, and paragraph formats for an HTML-formatted email.
- Send the email to the recipient.
Sending an Outbound Email
To create an outbound email:
- First confirm you have specified one or more recipients by typing a recipient's email address in the To field, or by selecting a recipient from the Team Communicator. You can add additional recipients by using the Add Cc menu.
- Next, enter the subject of the email in the Subject field.
- If you are sending an HTML-formatted email, choose a font, font size, and style for the main body of your email. You can set different fonts, font sizes, and colors by selecting individual characters, words, or blocks of text and specifying different options for the selected text.
Format individual paragraphs by selecting them and then using the paragraph format buttons to specify the Numbered or Non-Numbered List, Bulleted, Indented, Aligned, Quoted, or Block paragraph format.
- Specify a disposition code, if required.
- When your email is complete, you can perform any of the following actions:
- Select Save in Draft Workbin (link=) to store it in a workbin for further processing or review.
- Select Send (link=) to send your email to the specified recipient(s). The Email Interaction window is closed and the inbound email is marked done.
- If you do not want to save or send the email, select Delete (link=).
Depending on your system configuration:
- You might have to set a disposition code before you click Mark Done .
- You might be able to click Mark Done without a disposition code.
- You might have to choose from a single list of dispositions.
- You might have to choose multiple, nested dispositions.
Mandatory Disposition Codes (Optional Feature)
Your contact center system might be configured to make selecting a disposition code for each call as mandatory. If so, after the active call is complete, you must select a disposition code for the call. After the disposition code is selected, you must click Mark Done to dismiss the Disposition Code dialog box.
Selecting a Single Disposition Code (Optional Feature)
Select a disposition code for the interaction by clicking the radio button next to the appropriate code.
Selecting Multiple Disposition Codes (Optional Feature)
If your system configuration requires you to enter multiple dispositions, these dispositions are set both in the Case Data area and in the Disposition tab.
In the Case Data area, if the drop-down lists for options, for example Caller Type and Program Type (the names might be different in your system) are not available, click + to add the drop-down lists, then use the drop-down to specify the Disposition.In the Disposition tab, select a disposition code from each of the disposition drop-down lists. You might have to select a disposition from the first list to populate the second list.
Depending on your system configuration, this feature might not be available as it is optional. This feature is made available by your system administrator.
Adding a Note
To add a note:
- Click the Note tab.
- Click in the text field to give it the focus.
- Type your note.
- Click Save to save the note contents to the interaction record, or, click Cancel (or press ESC) to clear the note text field without saving the note.
Depending on how your system is set up, you might only be able to edit the content of the note as long as the email interaction is active or released. Check with your supervisor to determine when the note content can no longer be edited.
If you transfer the email to another agent, the note will be transferred with the email.
If you are being monitored by a supervisor, the supervisor can view your note in read-only mode.