- Reply or Reply All to the email
- Transfer the email
- Consult by the voice channel with another agent about the current email interaction. The target agent can choose not to accept your consultation request.
- Set a disposition code
- Save the email in a workbin for later handling
- Use the Note to attach a note to the interaction history
- View Case Information (attached data) for the current interaction
- Select Mark Done for the current interaction
- View information about the contact in the Information tab.
- View the history of interactions with this contact in the History tab.
Transferring an Inbound Email
If the target accepts the interaction, the interaction window on your desktop closes.If the target rejects the interaction, the interaction window reopens on your desktop and displays an error that informs you that the target rejected the interaction.
Depending on your system configuration:
- You might have to set a disposition code before you click Mark Done .
- You might be able to click Mark Done without a disposition code.
- You might have to choose from a single list of dispositions.
- You might have to choose multiple, nested dispositions.
Mandatory Disposition Codes (Optional Feature)
Your contact center system might be configured to make selecting a disposition code for each call as mandatory. If so, after the active call is complete, you must select a disposition code for the call. After the disposition code is selected, you must click Mark Done to dismiss the Disposition Code dialog box.
Selecting a Single Disposition Code (Optional Feature)
Select a disposition code for the interaction by clicking the radio button next to the appropriate code.
Selecting Multiple Disposition Codes (Optional Feature)
If your system configuration requires you to enter multiple dispositions, these dispositions are set both in the Case Data area and in the Disposition tab.
In the Case Data area, if the drop-down lists for options, for example Caller Type and Program Type (the names might be different in your system) are not available, click + to add the drop-down lists, then use the drop-down to specify the Disposition.In the Disposition tab, select a disposition code from each of the disposition drop-down lists. You might have to select a disposition from the first list to populate the second list.
Depending on your system configuration, this feature might not be available as it is optional. This feature is made available by your system administrator.
Adding a Note
To add a note:
- Click the Note tab.
- Click in the text field to give it the focus.
- Type your note.
- Click Save to save the note contents to the interaction record, or, click Cancel (or press ESC) to clear the note text field without saving the note.
Depending on how your system is set up, you might only be able to edit the content of the note as long as the email interaction is active or released. Check with your supervisor to determine when the note content can no longer be edited.
If you transfer the email to another agent, the note will be transferred with the email.
If you are being monitored by a supervisor, the supervisor can view your note in read-only mode.