The Enterprise Manager has the ability to define and edit settings for the Enterprise, the Enterprise Account, and each individual Account within the Enterprise through the Settings screens.
Some settings, such as security and private label settings, are available only at the Enterprise level, and become default values for the Accounts.
Account settings set at the Enterprise level can be Control settings, meaning they override the settings in all accounts in the Enterprise, while others can be set as Defaults used when setting up new accounts, but can be overridden at the Account level.
To access the Enterprise settings:
- Sign in to the Enterprise Manager. The Accounts -> Find Account page appears.
- Click Find Accounts. The Enterprise Manager page appears with a table of Accounts found in the Enterprise.
- From the Enterprise column, click the name of the enterprise, or click the Enterprise tab. The Enterprise tabbed page appears with the Enterprise Settings page active.
- Expand each section to view all the Enterprise settings. Click Edit to add information or make changes. From this screen, you can move through the remaining tabs to view and edit Plan information, User information, Account information and manage the News page.
Expand the Enterprise section to view and edit the following settings.
- Enterprise Name: - Enter a name for the enterprise.
- Enterprise ID: - This number cannot be changed.
- Date Created: - This date cannot be changed.
- Secure the Enterprise: - This option is selected if the enterprise is secure. See Store and transmit sensitive data.
- Only Send Reports PGP Encrypted: - Select this option to ensure that all reports will be encrypted before being delivered.
- Minimum Password Length: - (Required) Enter a number from 7 to 15 in this field.
- Restrict IP Addresses for Sign In to: - Enter any allowed IP addresses in this field, separated by commas.
- Restrict Email Addresses for Sign In to: - Enter any allowed email addresses in this field, separated by commas.
- Restrict FTP Domains to: - Enter any allowed FTP domain names in this field, separated by commas.
- Minutes Until Sign In Link Expires: - Enter a number in the field.
- Number of Sign In Attempts Allowed: - Enter a number in the field.
Password Reset Options
- Enable self-serve password reset - Click to enable
- Verification process - You can select Email (without a security question) or Email with 1, 2, or 3 security questions. Learn more about passwords here.
Email Notification Lists
- Summary Report - Specify an email address to receive summary report notifications.
- AutoManage (Optional) - Specify an email address if you want to receive AutoManage notifications. See the AutoManage page in Account Manager for more information.
Expand the Accounts section to view and edit the following settings.
New Account Default Settings
- Automatically Delete Lists - Change the number of days (from never to 90 days) after which a list is deleted.
- Automatically Delete Scripts - Change the number of days (from never to 180 days) after which a script is deleted.
- Country Code - Change the country code from the available list.
- Locale - Change the locale from the available list.
- Time Zone - Change the time zone from the available list.
- Reports Default Time Zone - Change the time zone used for reports from the available list.
- Time Zone Source Allowed - Change the time zone source from the available options: Device, Contact, Contact then Device or Contact and Device.
- Start Time - Change the start time.
- End Time - Change the end time.
- Charset - Select the desired character set.
- Client ID Format - Optionally define the accepted Client ID format.
- Require Break Code - Click to enable.
Minimum Attempts per Minute
If enabled, use this section to specify the number of contact attempts per minute, by device:
Private Label Support
Private label support gives you the ability to customize the application. For example, you may want to show your own company logo on the web pages, use your own style sheet to format the pages, change the colors of the major elements on the page, or redirect support calls and emails to your customer support department. Note that color changes made in the Private Label Support area appear only on accounts in the Enterprise.
Expand the Private Label Support section and click Edit to edit the settings as required. The options are as follows:
- Enable Private Label Support - select this option to enable private label functionality.
- Domain Name - Enter a domain name.
- Stylesheet URL - Enter the URL for the desired style sheet.
- Enterprise Manager Company Logo File Name - Enter the name of the Enterprise Manager logo file.
- Account Manager Company Logo File Name - Enter the name of the Account Manager logo file.
- Account Manager Application File Name -- Enter the name of the Account Manger application file.
- Logo URL - Enter the URL associated with the logo.
- Support Number - Enter the telephone number of Customer Support.
- Home URL - Enter the URL of the home page.
- Report Email - Enter the email address to which reports will be sent.
- Support Email - Enter the email address to which requests for support will be sent.
- Sales Email - Enter the email address to which requests for sales information will be sent.
- Help URL - Enter the URL of the online help page.
- Target Abandon Rate:- Select the target call abandon rate for the dialer pass. The default is 5%.
- Abandon Call Definition: - Select the number of seconds used to determine whether a call is considered abandoned.
- Compliance Mode Enabled: - Select whether Compliance Mode is enabled. If enabled, pacing will be adjusted to establish greater control over the number of calls dialed in order to maintain the identified target number of abandoned calls.
- Skip Permitted - Select this option to allow agents to skip calls while in Preview Dial mode.
- Countdown Duration - Select from the number of seconds available (from 1 to 180) or Unlimited to allow the agents unlimited time in Preview.
- Internal Transfer - Select this option to allow agents to transfer a call to another agent in the same agent group.
- External Transfer - Select this option to allow agents to transfer a call to a pre-defined (preset) number associated with another agent group.
- External Manual Transfer - Select this option to allow agents to transfer a call to a manually entered external number.
- 4-way Conference Enabled - Select this option to enable 4-way conferencing.
- Enabled - Select this option to enable recording.
- Agent Delete Permitted - Select this option to allow agents to delete a recording.
- Agent Pause/Resume Permitted - Select this option to allow agents to pause and resume a recording.
- Record During Conference - Select this option to record conference calls.
- Percent Recorded - Select this option to define the percentage of all calls that will be recorded. The range is 0 to 100.
- Min. Secs Saved - Select this option to define the minimum number of seconds a call will be recorded. The range is 0-7200.
- Days Recording Saved - Select this option to define the number of days the recording is saved on the system. The range is 1-180.
- Days Script Recording Saved - Select this option to define the number of days the script recording is saved on the system. The range is 1-180.
- Recording Format - Specify the format for the recordings.
- Enabled - Select this option to allow agents to use the manual dial option.
- Follow-up Permitted - Select this option to allow agents to use Follow-up calling.
- Free-form Permitted - Select this option to allow agents to enter free form numbers.
- Contact Scheduling Permitted - Select this option to allow agents to schedule outreach at a future time and date.
- Days Ahead Contacts can be Scheduled (0-30 days) - Select this option to define the number of days into the future the outreach may be scheduled. The default (and recommended) value is 14 days.
- Bypass Client ID Lookup - Select this option to allow agents to bypass Client ID lookup.