To define default Text settings in an account:
- Click the Settings tab and select Text Settings. The Text Settings page appears.
- From the Default Program list, select the default program for this account.
- From the Default Campaign list, select the default campaign for this account.
- From the Maximum Agent Inbox Size list, select the number of messages to be downloaded at a time into the agent's inbox.
- From the New Message Poll Interval list, select the amount of time between downloads.
To define the Prepared Responses, or template responses:
- Enter a name for the prepared response in the Name field.
- Enter the text of the prepared response in the Response field, up to 160 characters, per SMS standards.
- Click Save Settings.
This page was last edited on March 27, 2017, at 22:11.