Copy Enterprise Campaign
To create a new campaign with settings similar to, or the same as, an existing campaign, make a copy of the existing campaign.
To copy an enterprise campaign:
- On the Campaigns menu, click Copy Enterprise Campaign. A list of enterprise campaigns appear.
- Choose the campaign to be copied and click Copy Campaign. The New Campaign page appears.
- In the Name field, enter a new name for the copied campaign. (Required if the copied campaign has the same name as a campaign in your account.)
- Change any campaign settings as appropriate for this copy.
- Check the start and end dates for the campaign and edit them as required.
- Click Save Campaign. The confirmation page appears.
- Verify the settings for the new campaign. To change any settings, click Change in the appropriate section.
- Click Save Campaign to return to the confirmation page.
- Click Save Campaign. The Campaigns list appears with the new campaign included. You can now create sub-campaigns under it.
This page was last modified on May 6, 2015, at 12:17.