|Maintenance Notice - PDF Generation|
|Dynamic PDF generation for web-based content is temporarily unavailable. This maintenance affects dynamic PDF files that are generated from either the HTML-based page or manual that you are viewing. Links that normally allow this functionality have been hidden, and will reappear as soon as the feature is restored.
Through the Compliance Rules functionality, you can filter, or suppress, contacts by state/province, time zone, contact history, or other criteria.
Rules may be created at the enterprise level, which are available to all accounts in the enterprise, or at the account level, which are available only in the account in which they exist.
The following compliance rules are available:
- Allowed Contact Times by Region - configured in Enterprise Manager only
- Contact Dates - configured in Enterprise Manager only
- Location Rules - configured in either Enterprise Manager or Account Manager
- Attempt Rules - configured in either Enterprise Manager or Account Manager
- Contact History Suppression - configured in either Enterprise Manager or Account Manager