All Genesys software is © Copyright 2016–2017 Genesys Telecommunications Laboratories, Inc. All rights reserved.
Complete information about Genesys proprietary intellectual property, including copyrights, can be found here.
Genesys and the Genesys logo are registered trademarks of Genesys Telecommunications Laboratories, Inc. in the U.S.A. and other countries. Complete information about Genesys proprietary intellectual property, including all trademarks, can be found here.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
Third Party Software
Genesys follows applicable third-party redistribution policies to the extent that Genesys solutions utilize third-party functionality. Please contact your customer care representative if you have any questions. The following list describes specific third-party code and functionality for this product:
- This product utilizes MongoDB 3.0.5. The corresponding source code is available here: https://www.mongodb.org/.
- NOTICE OF RESTRICTED RIGHTS FOR ORACLE PRODUCTS LICENSED TO THE US GOVERNMENT Oracle Programs delivered to the United States government subject to the DOD FAR Supplement are 'commercial computer software' and use, duplication, and disclosure of the programs, including documentation, shall be subject to the licensing restrictions set forth in the applicable license agreement therefor. Otherwise, Oracle programs delivered subject to the Federal Acquisition Regulations are 'restricted computer software' and use, duplication, and disclosure of the programs, including documentation, shall be subject to the restrictions in FAR 52.227-19, Commercial Computer Software-Restricted Rights (June 1987). Oracle USA, Inc., 500 Oracle Parkway, Redwood City, CA 94065.
Genesys Customer Care links:
Information on supported hardware and third-party software is here:
New in Release 9.0.0
In release 9.0.004.00 (09/22/2017)
- A new Export button was added to the Journeys Details page. This button enables you to export a Journey dataset for the selected journey type and for the time range chosen with time picker. The dataset is exported in CSV format.
- Customer Journey Analytics now includes a number of interface updates made for usability and rebranding.
In release 9.0.003.00 (06/22/2017)
- Customer Journey Analytics now provides REST APIs that enable you to ingest dynamic events into the system, create visual displays of journey timeline data, and update agent and customer profiles.
In release 9.0.002.02 (03/28/2017)
- Using journey tags, customers can identify moments of special interest in Journeys using a combination of explicit pattern matching and of learning by example. Customers can then report on and explore their journey data through these journey tags.
- Numerous UI improvements improve the customer experience. These include the ability to assign user-selected icons to event types and the ability to select the attributes to be displayed.
In release 9.0.001.02 (10/21/2016)
Genesys Customer Journey Analytics is a new product of the Genesys Portfolio. The first version of the product contains the following features:
- The ability to import customer event data sets into Customer Journey Analytics from a CSV file. Customer Journey Analytics automatically analyzes the data and creates a schema to organize it, which you can edit before accepting it. You can then add data, as long as it is consistent with the existing schema.
- The ability to collect customer events into the Journey Analytics platform via a restful API. This event stream can be sourced from various systems including internal processes (such as routing) and external systems (such as a CRM application).
- A flexible, metadata-driven approach to analyzing customers and agents, and their connections to events. The schema management enables users to define the properties of the journey model, configure channels and event types, and map or discover the structure of the journey model.
- The ability to provide journey history that informs agents of the customer profile, KPIs, sentiment analysis, and a timeline for each individual customer. This data includes drill-down capabilities for interaction context to ensure personalized, consistent, and low-effort assisted service.
- The ability to visualize trends and monitor journey progress via dashboards with a multi-dimensional filtering mechanism.
- The ability to understand customer journeys with the following visualization types:
- Flow Analysis—Describes customer event flows along the different stages of the customer journey, grouped based on business outcomes.
- Funnel Analysis—Tracks customer progress towards a defined goal.
- Goal Analysis—Reports on journeys to the most common, the most profitable, and the shortest paths customer take to reach their goals.
- The ability to generate automated reports across journey stages based on business outcomes (abandonment, lead generation, conversion, revenue generation, deflection, NPS improvement, and so on) in the Analysis Control Panel workflow.
Journey Analytics RESTRICTED
Genesys Customer Journey Analytics enables you to analyze interactions and outcomes across various systems and channels, learn to understand behavior to predict outcomes, and then leverage predictive models to inform customer engagement strategies. Specifically, it enables you to do the following:
- Orchestrate actionable improvements based on data analysis.
- Use data from CRM, BPM, WFO, external APIs, marketing automation systems, or any other third-party systems, combined with Genesys data, to provide the complete view of the customer journey.
- Support channel- or application-specific visualization of events and event sequences within a journey.
- Provide journey history that informs agents of the customer profile, KPIs, sentiment analysis, and a timeline for each individual customer. This data includes drill-down capabilities for interaction context to ensure personalized, consistent, and low-effort assisted service.
- Provide the most common, the most profitable, and the shortest paths customers take to reach their goals.
- Drill into journeys from aggregate views and show the events of the entire journey, across all channels (including the Internet of Things), in a single view.
- Use valuable context from Genesys to analyze customer journeys and act on aggregate analytics with individual journey events.
The Release Note for Journey Analytics is available on the product CD.