Voice Tasks Overview
Voice tasks enable you to initiate interactions with internal targets.
- Voice Interaction—Enables you to view the information that is necessary to handle a voice interaction with a contact or internal agent.
- Internal Voice Interaction—Enables you to start a voice interaction with an internal target.
- Voice Consult—Enables you to consult with another agent about the current voice interaction. Voice consultations that are started from an active interaction enable your internal target to view case data, contact information, and history. The target agent can choose not to accept your consultation request. You can also transfer or conference your call to an Active Consultation.
- Voice Recording—Enables you to record the current voice interaction with a contact or an internal target (for VoIP-/SIP-enabled agents only).
- Video Interaction—Enables you to send and receive a video stream as part of a voice call.
This page was last edited on April 3, 2014, at 16:00.