New In Workspace User's Guide 8.5.001.00
- The application name has been changed from Interaction Workspace to Workspace Desktop Edition, and is referred to in this document as Workspace.
- You can now handle a Voice Call with Video.
- The Interaction Bar has been redesigned. All interactions are now docked to and handled from the Interaction Bar. Interactions can now be handled as collapsed to the Interaction Bar, in Pinned Mode, or in Floating Mode.
- The Main Window can now be docked to the top of your display. When the Main Window is docked, you can choose to auto-hide it.
- Workspace now remembers missed calls. If your administrator has configured Workspace to display your missed calls, they will be displayed when you click the Show and Search Recent button in the Team Communicator. Refer to the following topics:
- Workspace might be configured to restrict the types of files that you attach. If you select a restricted file-type, an error message is displayed to inform you that your company does not permit the attachment of that file type. Refer to Creating and Handling a New or Reply E-Mail Interaction.
This page was last modified on April 14, 2014, at 10:30.