Team Communicator Overview
The Team Communicator feature is a universal lookup tool that searches all of the directories to which you are connected. Use the Team Communicator to find an internal target, such as a team member, Routing Point, agent group, skill, or interaction queue; or, if you are connected to the contact database, you can use it to find a contact.
The Team Communicator can filter the results of your search or group the results into categories to help you to quickly find the internal target or contact for whom you are searching.
Enter a name, telephone number, or e-mail address to find an internal target or contact, and then select the action that you want to perform, such as:
- Calling a contact
- Calling an internal target
- Sending an Instant Message (IM) to an internal target
- Adding a contact to your list of favorites
- Conferencing an interaction
- Transferring an interaction
- Starting a consultation
- Sending an e-mail message to a contact