|Maintenance Notice - PDF Generation|
|Dynamic PDF generation for web-based content is temporarily unavailable. This maintenance affects dynamic PDF files that are generated from either the HTML-based page or manual that you are viewing. Links that normally allow this functionality have been hidden, and will reappear as soon as the feature is restored.
Personalize Your Workspace
You can change the appearance of the Workspace interface by choosing a predefined appearance from the Change Theme submenu. This lesson contains the following section:
Changing the Appearance of Workspace
You can change the way that the Workspace looks by using a simple menu selection. Workspace provides the default 8.5 theme, the classic 8.1 Blue theme, and two alternate 8.1 themes, Royale and Fancy. Your system administrator might also have created additional themes for you to use.
Lesson: Changing the appearance of the agent interface
Purpose: To alter the way in which the Workspace interface is displayed on your desktop.
- You are logged in to Workspace (see Lesson: Logging in to Workspace).
- The flat grey appearance of Workspace is the default color scheme; it is called the Default theme (see the Main Window, displaying the Default theme figure).
To change the color scheme of Workspace, in the Main Window, open the Main Menu (see the Main Window Main menu figure).
- Select a different theme from the Change Theme submenu (see the Main Window Main Menu, displaying Change Theme to Blue option figure).
- A Workspace message is displayed to inform you that the new theme will be applied the next time that you start the Workspace application (see the Workspace message figure). Click OK to dismiss the message.
- Exit and then restart Workspace. The Main Window and all the other windows of Workspace are displayed with the new theme (see the Main Window displaying the Blue theme figure).