|Maintenance Notice - PDF Generation|
|Dynamic PDF generation for web-based content is temporarily unavailable. This maintenance affects dynamic PDF files that are generated from either the HTML-based page or manual that you are viewing. Links that normally allow this functionality have been hidden, and will reappear as soon as the feature is restored.
Outbound e-mail interactions can be generated in several different ways:
- From an Inbound E-mail Interaction window, by clicking:
- By using the Team Communicator to find a contact and selecting New E-Mail.
- By selecting Create a New E-Mail from the Contact Directory.
- By replying to an inbound e-mail from the Workbins view.
- By replying to an inbound e-mail from the Contact History.
- During a voice, chat, or workitem interaction, by clicking the Action menu on the left-hand side of the name of a connected party and selecting New E-mail.
TipWhen you reply to an inbound e-mail interaction, Workspace might be configured to have the contents of the original e-mail interaction included in the body of the reply e-mail interaction.
This page was last edited on June 3, 2014, at 13:19.