|Maintenance Notice - PDF Generation|
|Dynamic PDF generation for web-based content is temporarily unavailable. This maintenance affects dynamic PDF files that are generated from either the HTML-based page or manual that you are viewing. Links that normally allow this functionality have been hidden, and will reappear as soon as the feature is restored.
The Contact History view enables you to view and manage previous interactions with a contact that you have selected from the Contact Directory or from the Information view of the current voice, chat, e-mail, or workitem interaction.
Use the Contact History view to do the following:
- Find interactions for the current contact or the currently selected contact.
- Perform the following actions on selected interactions:
- Mark Done past voice and chat interactions that are still open.
- Change Contact for the selected interaction if the status is In-Progress (not supported for all media types).
- Reply or Reply All to e-mail interactions.
- Resend a previously sent e-mail.
- Open in-progress inbound and outbound e-mail interactions (that are in the process of being routed out of and into workbins and queues).
- View information about the selected interaction.