Web Callback Interactions
Workspace supports agent processing of Web Callbacks. Contacts can schedule a callback through your website. Workspace employs the following privileges for all Web Callback interactions:
- Can Use Web Callback Channel — Enables access to the Web Callback channel. All other Web Callback privileges are dependent on this one.
- Can Decline — Enables agents to decline incoming Web Callback interactions.
- Can Set Interaction Disposition — Enables agents to set disposition codes for Web Callback interactions.
- Can Reschedule — Enables agents to reschedule a Web Callback interaction.
- Can Reschedule Before Call — Enables agents to reschedule a Web Callback Preview at a different date and/or time. The Can Reschedule privilege must be enabled for this privilege to be active. If Can Reschedule is enabled but Can Reschedule Before Call is disabled, agents can still reschedule the Web Callback Preview after they have connected and disconnected the call.
- Can Reschedule On New Number — Enables agents to reschedule a Web Callback interaction by using a new phone number.
- Can Mark Done — Enables agents to mark inbound Web Callback interactions as Done without processing them further.
You must also allow the voice privileges since the Workspace Voice channel is used to complete Web Callback interactions. To function correctly, the Web Callback feature requires Interaction Server to be available in the environment (refer to the eServices documentation), as well as either a Voice TServer or SIP Server. To support the transfer of corresponding Voice calls, configure the webcallback.park-queue option. To automatically dial the call when the web Callback interaction is accepted, configure the webcallback.auto-dial. You use the following options in the interaction-workspace section to configure the channel to handle Web Callback interactions:
- login.webcallback.auto-not-ready-reason — Specifies whether the channel is set to Not Ready Reason automatically when the agent logs in.
- login.webcallback.can-unactivate-channel — Specifies whether the agent can unactivate the Web Callback Channel.
- login.webcallback.is-auto-ready — Specifies whether the channel is set to Ready automatically when the agent logs in.
- webcallback.auto-answer — Specifies whether a Web Callback interaction is automatically accepted when an Interaction Server Invite event is received. This option can be overridden by a routing strategy, as described in Overriding Options by Using a Routing Strategy.
- webcallback.auto-dial — Specifies whether Callback Phone Number is automatically dialed when an Interaction Web Callback is accepted.
- webcallback.callback-information.content — Specifies the callback data that is displayed in the Callback Information Area. The callback data entries are displayed in the order in which they appear in the list.
- webcallback.complete-queue — Specifies the Interaction Queue in which Web Callback interactions are placed when an agent marks it as Processed.
- webcallback.park-queue — Specifies the Interaction Queue in which the parent Web Callback interaction is placed when an agent transfers a voice call that is created from a Web Callback interaction.
- webcallback.ringing-bell — Specify the web callback ringing sound configuration string of a web callback is delivered to the agent.
- webcallback.webcallback-information.frame-color — Specifies the color of the border of the Web Callback Information view frame of Web Callback interactions. This option can be overridden by a routing strategy, as described in Overriding Options by Using a Routing Strategy.
- webcallback.webcallback-information.header-foreground-color — Specifies the color of the foreground of the Web Callback Information view frame of Web Callback interactions. This option can be overridden by a routing strategy, as described in Overriding Options by Using a Routing Strategy.
- webcallback.reschedule-queue — Specifies the Interaction Queue in which Web Callback interactions are placed when an agent reschedules it.