Enabling the Workitems feature
Enabling an agent to use Workitems to handle custom media types
To enable an agent to use custom media types as Workitem interactions.
- Genesys Administrator 8.0.2 or higher, configured to show Advanced View.
- A working knowledge of Genesys Administrator 8.
- A Workspace Application object exists in the Configuration Database.
- Workspace has a connection to Universal Contact Server (optional, depending on the workitem type).
- Workspace has a connection to Interaction Server.
- The Procedure: Enabling agents to manage contacts.
- In Genesys Administrator, add the Workitem media in the Media Type Business Attribute. (refer to Framework 8.1 Genesys Administrator Help and Genesys Administrator Deployment Guide for information about defining Business Attributes in Configuration Server ).
- Update the capacity rules for the Workitem (refer to Genesys 8.0 Resource Capacity Planning Guide).
- Allow the Workitem privileges (see Workitem Access Privileges) for the role to which the agent is assigned (refer to the Procedure: Creating a Role and allowing a Workspace privilege and assigning a Role to an agent or agent group).
- Can Use Workbins
- Can One Step Transfer
- Configure the Workitem options in the interaction-workspace section of the Workspace Application object (refer to the Workitem configuration option reference for a list of Workitem options and a description of how to configure them).
- Configure the options that support Workitems (refer to Workitems).
This page was last modified on May 30, 2014, at 07:05.