Enabling the Workbins feature
Enabling an agent to use agent, place, agent group, or place group Workbins
To enable an agent to use agent, place, agent group, or place group Workbins to receive and/or store contact interactions for future processing.
- Genesys Administrator 8.0.2 or higher, configured to show Advanced View.
- A working knowledge of Genesys Administrator 8.
- A Workspace Application object exists in the Configuration Database.
- Workspace has a connection to Universal Contact Server and Interaction Server.
- The Procedure: Enabling agents to manage contacts.
- Use Genesys Interaction Routing Designer (IRD) or Genesys Composer to create a Workbin.
- In Genesys Administrator, create a reference to the Workbin in the Workspace Application object, following the generic rule: workbin.<media_type>.<workbin-nick-name>=<workbin-script-name>
Refer to the Section: interaction-workspace and Workbin configuration option reference for a list of Workbin options and a description of how to configure them.
- Allow the Workbin privileges (see Workbin Access Privileges) for the role to which the agent is assigned (refer to the Procedure: Creating a Role and allowing a Workspace privilege and assigning a Role to an agent or agent group).
- Can Use Workbins
This page was last modified on January 6, 2014, at 12:24.