Outbound Campaign functionality
Enabling an agent to use Outbound Campaign functionality call to a contact
To enable an agent to join an Outbound Campaign call to a contact that is stored in Outbound Contact Server (OCS).
- Genesys Administrator 8.0.2 or higher, configured to show Advanced View.
- A working knowledge of Genesys Administrator 8.
- Workspace Application object exists in the Configuration Database.
- Allow the Outbound privileges (see Outbound Campaign Privileges) for the role to which the agent is assigned (refer to the Procedure: Creating a Role and allowing a Workspace privilege and assigning a Role to an agent or agent group).
- Can Use
- Can Reject Record
- Can Cancel Record
- Can Dial Alternative Chained Record
- Can Get Next Preview Record
- Can Use Push Preview
- Can Mark Do Not Call
- Can Set Call Result
- Can Reschedule
- Can Reschedule On New Number
- Can Edit Record Data
This page was last modified on May 30, 2014, at 07:05.