Enabling the Contact History feature
Enabling agents to manage contact history
To enable an agent to view and update the history of a contact.
- Genesys Administrator 8.0.2 or higher, configured to show Advanced View.
- A working knowledge of Genesys Administrator 8.
- A Workspace Application object exists in the Configuration Database.
- Workspace has a connection to Universal Contact Server.
- The Procedure: Creating a Role and allowing a Workspace privilege and assigning a Role to an agent or agent group.
- The Procedure: Provisioning Workspace for the Voice channel.
- Allow the following Contact Actions privileges (see Contact Management Privileges) for the role to which the agent is assigned (refer to the Procedure: Creating a Role and allowing a Workspace privilege and assigning a Role to an agent or agent group):
- Can Use Contact Directory
- Can Use Contact History
- Can Use Contact History CaseData
- Can Use Contact History Detail
- Can Use Contact History Notepad
- Can Use Contact Information
- Can Use Contact my History
- Can Use Save Contact
- Contact Module
- Configure the Contact options in the interaction-workspace section of the Workspace Application object (refer to the Contact configuration option reference for a list of Contact options and a description of how to configure them).
- Enable an index search on contacts to enable searches on contact interactions. For more information about enabling index searches refer to the eServices (Multimedia) 8.0 User's Guide.
This page was last modified on October 16, 2014, at 05:31.