Enabling the Disposition Code feature
Enabling an agent to use disposition codes
To enable an agent to specify the outcome (disposition) of an interaction.
- Genesys Administrator 8.0.2 or higher, configured to show Advanced View.
- A working knowledge of Genesys Administrator 8.
- A Workspace Application object exists in the Configuration Database.
- The Procedure: Creating a Role and allowing a Workspace privilege and assigning a Role to an agent or agent group
- The Procedure: Provisioning Workspace for the Voice channel
- In the Workspace application Configuration tab, create or update a Business Attribute in the tenant(s) that contain(s) your agents.
- The Type of the Business Attribute is Interaction Operation Attributes.
- The Display Name of the Business Attribute is used as the name of the section in the Agent interface.
- The Attribute values are the codes that are available for the agent:
- name"Used in attached data.
- display name"Used in the Agent interface.
- In the interaction-workspace section, set the value of the voice.disposition.value-business-attribute option to the name of the business attribute that you previously configured.
- Allow the Can Set Interaction Disposition privilege (see Voice Privileges) for the role to which the agent is assigned (refer to the Procedure: Creating a Role and allowing a Workspace privilege and assigning a Role to an agent or agent group).
- Configure the following Interaction options in the interaction-workspace section of the Workspace Application object (refer to the Interaction configuration option reference for a list of Interaction options and a description of how to configure them):
This page was last edited on January 6, 2014, at 19:13.