|Maintenance Notice - PDF Generation|
|Dynamic PDF generation for web-based content is temporarily unavailable. This maintenance affects dynamic PDF files that are generated from either the HTML-based page or manual that you are viewing. Links that normally allow this functionality have been hidden, and will reappear as soon as the feature is restored.
Enabling editing of case information
Configuring the Workspace application to enable an agent to edit case information
To enable an agent to edit the contents of case information.
- Genesys Administrator 8.0.2 or higher, configured to show Advanced View.
- A working knowledge of Genesys Administrator 8.
- A Workspace Application object exists in the Configuration Database.
- One or more custom Case Information Business Attributes in the Configuration Layer.
- In Genesys Administrator, open a Case Information Business Attribute.
- In the Attributes Values tab, open an attribute value.
- Select the Options tab.
- Add a new section named interaction-workspace.
- Configure the option according to the values in the table Business Attributes Configuration for the interaction-workspace section.
- Save your updates.
This page was last edited on January 6, 2014, at 19:08.