- 1 Document Change History
- 1.1 New in Document Version 8.1.514.03
- 1.2 New in Document Version 8.1.514.02
- 1.3 New in Document Version 8.1.512.00
- 1.4 New in Document Version 8.1.510.00
- 1.5 New in Document Version 8.1.509.00
- 1.6 New in Document Version 8.1.507.00
- 1.7 New in Document Version 8.1.506.00
- 1.8 New in Document Version 8.1.505.00
- 1.9 New in Document Version 8.1.504.00
- 1.10 New in Document Version 8.1.502.00
- 1.11 New in Document Version 8.1.401.00
- 1.12 New in Document Version 8.1.201.00
- 1.13 New in Document Version 8.1.101.00
Document Change History
This section lists content that is new or that has changed significantly since the first release of this document. The most recent changes appear first.
New in Document Version 8.1.514.03
- To support the addition of functionality enabling you to set an alarm for situations in which Interaction Concentrator call handling rules result in unprocessed or destroyed calls, added a new section, Setting Alarms for Call Processing Failures, to the How ICON Works topic.
- Corrected a note explaining how ICON handles situations when a configuration object is deleted while ICON is not connected.
- Specified the data types used to configure the EventData configuration option.
New in Document Version 8.1.514.02
- Added information about the the newly-introduced ability to configure how many last calls/interactions and parties associated with a device should be stored in the G_CUSTOM_DATA_P, G_CUSTOM_DATA_S, and G_CUSTOM_STATES tables. See Custom States in Interaction Concentrator.
New in Document Version 8.1.512.00
- Revised the discussion of supported Outbound Contact deployment scenarios to clarify how to set up Outbound Contact-related connections on the ICON Application object Connections tab.
- Added a note to the Monitoring Interaction Concentrator page indicating that, starting from release 8.1.512.08, the functionality documented on that page is no longer supported.
New in Document Version 8.1.510.00
- Added a note explaining how ICON, running with role = cfg, handles objects that were removed from permissions so that they became invisible to ICON.
- Moved two configuration-related sections from the How ICON Works page to the Deployment Guide: Configuring for Multi-Language Support and Configuring Conferencing and Transfer Options.
New in Document Version 8.1.509.00
- Added a section that lists the configuration options relevant to collecting conference and transfer data (section moved to the Deployment Guide in release 8.1.510.00).
New in Document Version 8.1.507.00
- Interaction Concentrator stores EventCustomReporting data from any multimedia application that supports the Interaction Server protocol. You can use this data to identify how long a particular interaction was in focus (that is, actively being processed) on the agent desktop. For details, see Processing Data from EventCustomReporting.
- ICON stores data provided by Chat Server that enables you to determine who ended a chat session. For details, see Chat Session Attributes that Indicate Who Ended the Session.
- The explanation of how the purgePartitions811 purge stored procedure works has been corrected. For details, see How to Configure the purgePartitions811 Procedure.
New in Document Version 8.1.506.00
- The explanation of how to identify who released a call has been updated to specify that ICON supports this functionality for all switches that provide the necessary information. To determine whether your switch supports this functionality, check your T-Server/SIP Server documentation.
New in Document Version 8.1.505.00
- ICON now hides sensitive attached data that is printed in the ICON log file. For details, see Security Features and Hide Selected Data in Logs (in the Genesys Security Deployment Guide).
New in Document Version 8.1.504.00
- Added the value NULL for the isOnline attribute, which is recorded when EventProcessingStopped is received. For a complete description of the isOnline attribute, see isOnline Chat Attribute.
New in Document Version 8.1.502.00
- Converted the document to the online wiki format, with the option of creating a PDF, from a PDF-only format.
- Added a section on the new purge lock mechanism available for the GSYSPurge81 procedure (Purge Lock Mechanisms).
- Added notes to indicate that the separate purge stored procedures was discontinued in this release (Using Separate Purge Procedures).
- Corrected the TEvents that can trigger ICON to record the end of the association between an interaction and a virtual queue to EventDiverted and EventAbandoned from EventQueued and EventAbandoned (Monitoring Virtual Queues and Routing Points > Data Processing Steps > Step Two—Record Update).
New in Document Version 8.1.401.00
- Added a description of the Interaction Concentrator ability to gather and store Annex tab data for certain types of configuration objects for use by Genesys Interactive Insights (see Annex Tab Data).
- Added a description of the Interaction Concentrator ability to store G_IS_LINK records within a call in the order that SIP Server initially added them (Out-of-Signaling-Path feature) (see Tracking Multi-Site Call Data Via ISCC).
- Added an explanation of the Interaction Concentrator ability to track multi-site ISCC interactions even when the external site data arrives after the call has been deleted (see Post-Mortem IS_LINK Capability).
- Added a section noting ICON support for Management Framework’s ability to detect unresponsive server processes (see Determining ICON Responsiveness).
- Expanded the section on Security Features and moved it to a different section within the Overview page. Added database encryption support and support for hiding TEvent attached data in logs (see Security Features).
New in Document Version 8.1.201.00
- Added example PostgreSQL scripts to use when invoking the purge stored procedure (see On PostgreSQL and see Calling Purge Stored Procedures).
- Added notes informing users that Genesys Info Mart 8.x does not use the Interaction Concentrator merge stored procedures (see the Important notes in the Merge section and at the top of Merge Stored Procedure).
- Added a note indicating support for various security improvements, including TLS, TLS-FIPS, and client-side port definition (see Support for Secure Connections).
- Included a list of tables purged by the ICON purge stored procedures (see Tables Purged by the Purge Stored Procedures).
- Updated the name of the Genesys eServices product by changing it from eServices/Multimedia simply to eServices, its current name. Multimedia was the former product name.
- Added a note advising users that they must restart ICON after making changes to the attached data specification file before the changes take effect (see the Important note under Attached Data Specification File. Note that starting in 8.1.5, Interaction Concentrator supports dynamic updates to the attached data specification file.)
- Removed an incorrectly-added section on database locking from the description of the purgePartitions811 stored procedure.
New in Document Version 8.1.101.00
- Added a section to the purge stored procedures chapter describing the new purgePartitions811 stored procedure, which is used to purge an Oracle 11g or higher RDBMS by truncating partitions (see Purging by Truncating Partitions).
- Added a note explaining behavior of certain Outbound Contact tables depending on the deleteAllFlag settings (see the Important note under delete_all_flag Input Parameter).
- Added G_ROUTE_RES_VQ_HIST table to lists of tables affected by gsysPurge81 and gsysPurgeIR (Tables Purged by the Purge Stored Procedures).
- Added a note informing users of the requirement to locate persistent queue files on a local drive (see the Important note under Persistent Queue and Persistent Caches).
This page was last modified on August 1, 2017, at 09:52.