Enable Inline Grammar Access by URL
Follow these steps to enable inline grammar access by URL:
Windows IIs Environment
1. Verify that IIS is installed and started, and that MCP is installed.
2. Create and add the directory inlinetmp under C:\Program Files\Common Files\GCTI\www\gvp\mcp\<MCP_application>\grammar\.
Steps 3 and 4 are automatically performed by the MCP installation in a Windows 32-bit environment, but must be performed manually in a 64-bit environment:
3. Add the application mcp in IIS, which points to C:\Program Files\Common Files\GCTI\www\gvp\mcp.
4. Enable Directory Browsing and add the mime type application/octet-stream for the extension * to the application mcp in IIS.
1. Verify that MCP is installed.
2. Create the virtual directory /var/www/gvp/mcp/ by adding these lines of code to the file /etc/http/conf/httpd.conf:
Alias /mcp/ "/var/www/gvp/mcp/" <Directory "/var/www/gvp/mcp/"> Options Indexes MultiViews AllowOverride None Order allow,deny Allow from all ExpiresActive On ExpiresDefault "now plus 5 minutes" </Directory>
3. Enable the httpd service
(run chkconfig and specify level 345 httpd on) ????????
4. Start the httpd service (run start in the directory /etc/init.d/httpd).
5. Add the directory inlinetmp, with grant read and access permission granted to all files and directories beneath /var/www/gvp/mcp/<MCP_application>/grammar/.